Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Just another day…

I spent today doing more Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and unpacking boxes of books. A lot of which I had not planned on bringing with me. I wonder where I can get rid of them here in Pocatello. SmileyCentral.com Any how…My friend in Snoqualmie Washington called and got me set up with Arbonne. Now I can get my stuff directly and with the consultant discount too. How good is that? We talked and got caught up. Then they had to run off to piano lessons. Me I took a little nap, not long enough but it was nice. Now I’m marinating some beef for FAJITAS! There was so much beef I took the extra and am marinating that in teriyaki sauce. I’ll cook that a little later and dry it for beef jerky. The last batch was sooo good. Well Phil should be home soon so I better get ready to cook those fajitas. Mmmm, I’ll leave you with my short haircut photos. It’s a little messy since I had just washed it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sorry I got busy and didn’t post I’ve got to eat now.

1 comment:

Angie said...

WOW! Love the haircut, Vicky! And I love the smile on your face in that 2nd one!!

Still no progress on my "pet rock," but I'm not holding out any false hopes!

Your entry made me feel tired. I may go into bed, and watch the rest of Law & Order from the comfort of my pillows and blankets!

Have a great weekend!!