Saturday, October 14, 2006

BOOK SALE! HOOO!

Yep this morning was the book sale at the Pocatello Library. Talk about crowded. The books were only 25cents and 50cents. Now that's what I call a deal. We were parked out front before 8am since we had to take Phil to work this morning and he works across from the library. The sale didn't even start till 9am. The boys got a bunch of books and a 3D puzzle! Of course the whining is getting to me now. It shows that the kids got up at 6:30am. I even got a book for myself and some science books for homeschool. And it cost us only 12 dollars! Now that's a DEAL! I'm going to make the boys take a nap now before I have to strangle someone. OH! And no Escrow papers yet. Just twiddling my thumbs and waiting. Heck I'm going to take a nap too.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sounds like a Saturday to me! We've been busy - 50th anniversary celebration to attend - and now I'm home, in pajamas, waiting for NASCAR!!

Hope you had a good nap!