Thursday, October 05, 2006

I've been Tagged!

OKAY! I've been tagged a few times now so I guess I should do my list of seven songs.
"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."
I think video player is a good indication of what I'm into right now though.

1. Held by Natalie Grant
2. 2 sets of Jones' by Big Tent Revival
3. You and Me by Lifehouse
4. 100 Years by Five for Fighting
5. Bless the Broken Road by Selah
6. Remember Me by Mark Schultz
7. Come to Jesus by Kenneth Cope

Now who shall I tag? That hasn't been tagged yet...
1. Elizabeth she has a myspace account.
2. Heidi St. John
3. Tracy
4. Oh I don't know! I'll find 4 more people. All you bloggers out there watch out! here I come. Oh I know! Sandie
5. I think Lisa might have a blog.
6. I don't know I'm really out of names now!

No comments: