Thursday, June 07, 2007

Another failed chat

I must be the loser of the century. No one ever shows up for my chats. I don't even know why I bothered to wait to go to the store. I should have just gone. I just spent an hour alone in the chat room. I guess I should spend some time making custom actions so I can bribe people to the chat with a freebie. Though that doesn't even seem to work. I'm feeling like just giving this chat business up. I know next month it's not happening because it sounds like I'll be in the middle of a move and might not have internet connection. I doubt if anyone will miss it. So much for the pity party, I'm going to WalMart!
Well on the bright side things are going along pretty good for then house. I just hope this one gets rented out right away so we won't have to pay the rent on this and a house payment at the same time.