Monday, July 31, 2006

My turn to push my favorite site.

Yep! That's right it's my turn. My friend Christy has completely revamped her site at Butternug Squash Designs. She has redesigned her forum, it is soo pretty. On top of that she has added a gallery there too. You have got to go check it out. The forum when it's hopping can be a real blast. It can get a little crazy sometimes. Especially if we don't get enough sleep becuase we're too busy chatting. Oh! That reminds me she also added a chat room in there too. She has done so much work you reeeeeally have to go check it out.

As a matter of fact right now she has a Sketch Challenge that just started. The prize is a $20 Gift Certificate to her store! How awesome is that!

On top of all that she is also going to move her release date for new kits to Wednesday. Gives you a chance to stop and shop since then you don't have to try to hit all the new release sales at once on Friday. So stop by and visit us and check out my gallery there. I'm going to try to finish moving all my layouts over there by the end of September. See the moving to Pocatello is going to slow me down alittle but I will get it all moved eventually. Later I will try to post my latest layouts here. Maybe later tonight. Toodles!

1 comment:

Mellykat said...

Hey Vicky!

It's 'Bloggin' Good Blogger Days" so I just stopped by for a moment to tell you I enjoy coming to check out your blog and have added it to my favourites.

I'll be checking in on you every day, especially with the big move coming soon!

I like the music playlist and leave your blog window open so I have nice music to listen to. It's great to see you post your layouts here, and to see how the weather is where you're at. The photo slide is an awesome way to show all your layouts in one place.

This is such a nice little window into the life of YOU! Keep on bloggin'!

Your friend Melany :)