Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Here I am again

another night of not being able to sleep. Tonight Phil signed the papers saying what his preferences are for the layoff. We are going to request Pocatello as our first choice, and Boise as our second choice. I called the real-estate agent today to get the ball rolling there. I am now getting the nerve up to tell my friends that we will be gone in like a month. As soon as Phil gets the up front money to go looking for a new place we will probably go and look for a place to live. Of course our real-estate agent is really an awesome agent. We've seen her at work so we know this for a fact! I'll have her line up some places for us to go see when we go to Idaho, in the mean time she can work on selling the house. I tell you a forced move is no fun. I will probably be lucky to make my one layout a week commitment right now, but that's just the way it will be. I just hope we can pull if off by Labor Day weekend. Well I'm going to take some Advil and head off to bed to stare at the ceiling.

No comments: