Sunday, July 23, 2006

I guess it's not Salt Lake City that we're going to be looking at but Pocatello Idaho.  It's a scary thing trying to figure if we really want to up root our family to move.  I have just spent too many nights laying and thinking.  I just need to stop thinking.  But it looks like that's what we're going to be doing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Over at Rossi Farm

they have an area for kids complete with mini tractors.  At the time Francis was obsessed with

tractors and such.  Before we left

Francis had to try out the little John Deer tractors.  I happened across this photo and am not sure

what we used to photograph it with.  I

scrapped this with the kit Delightful Daisies by Christy Sturm at Butternug

Squash Designs.  The Word art is from the

kit Joy by Vera Lim at Vera Lim Designs. 

The Date stamp was a freebie from Jen Star Designs.






No comments: