Saturday, August 05, 2006

Taking a break here

while Phil and Mike go get more boxes. Yesterday the official word came "downhill" so to speak. We are going to Pocatello Idaho! Phil needs to report August 28th for orientaion at the Pocatello office. We will have approximatly 5 days prior to that to pack the house. He will fly down and report for work fly back then have 6 days to load the trucks drive everything to Pocatello, unload, help unpack and report for actual work on Tuesday. Looks like it will be a busy month. Sorry if I don't get any layouts posted until after that. Hopefully my computer will be fully set up again by Sept. 5th. Until then I will be mostly on my laptop. I have a lot less on there to work with so layouts will definatly be scarce.

1 comment:

Mellykat said...

Wow what a state-to-state rollercoaster ride! Well even if the layouts are scarce, I sure hope you won't be! Hope you can stay in touch even during the crazy time!

Melany :)