Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I thought I was tired Sunday

well I was mistaken! Now I really am tired. We have most of the major heavy stuff loaded in the truck. We filled the dumpster a second time with just mainly the junk littering the boys room. There is so much more to go and we still have to shampoo carpets and touch up paint. I just maybe seeing if I can get a cleaning crew in here later. The real estate agent will be here tomorrow afternoon and we will get the house listed. Just pray it sells fast. I can't afford to make another housepayment and pay rent. Qwest paid it for the first month but after that. Lets just say the house has to be sold. I'm so tired I can't think straight or type straight either. I'm really making use of the backspace key tonight. Well it's of to bed and more packing tomorrow. We need to be on the road Thrusday. The truck needs to be turned in on Friday in Pocatello. Again pray for us as we embark on this new journy that God has planned out for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I have NO idea when you're going to read this. . .much less care to read it! : )

But. .. I've been, and will continue to pray for you guys as you make this HUUUUUUUUGE step. God has led you thus far, and I've never seen Him forsake anyone who really trusts Him and follows.

I can't wait to see pics, and get updates about life in IDAHO!!!

. . . will you send me a potato? Please?

heehee