Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!


Thankful for pie kit from Atomic Cupcake. font is John Handy. ATC template is from Tandika at digiscrap designer.

I know it's the end of the day but Thanksgiving seems to be a 4 day weekend thing now days. Today I made us a turkeyand stuffing, some itty bitty new potatos, a sourcream apple pie, and pumpkin pie. I am so thankful that God sent Christ to us for our salvation. He brought us here to Idaho with so many ready new friends. I am thankful for these new friends and the old ones I left in Washington and Oregon, and all my online friends that I have made. I am thankful for family so far away from us now. I am so thankful for my husband and boys. God has been good to us, and has many great things in store for us.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm just glad God sent you MY way - - - I am very thankful for my BSD friends. . .and the friends I've through my
BSD friends.

Happy Thanksgivign!