Thursday, September 28, 2006

Why Oh Why?!

Why did I decide to try the Blogger Beta? What a mess this has been. Where I could do almost anything by tweaking the html before now it won't work! The new improved make it a no brainer version is a nightmare! My Photobucket can't post from there now! On the test site I tried to use the new improved template. NOT! I cant' do diddley squat with the test site. Beware of the new templates that Blogger is trying to say is better. They are what you see is what you get don't try to change the header or the background or we will tie you up by your thumbs! I am soooo glad I do the test blog thing or else I would be like really crying right now! So be warned the new Blogger Beta is a bust! Don't Do IT!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Mellykat said...

Looks great in Mozilla still Vicky...I did hear somewhere that Blogger beta was a nasty mess...hope you get it how you want it to be...looks good right now!

Melany :)