Tuesday, October 23, 2007

This is sooooo not fair!!!

OK I have to complain. Not a bad complain, a good complain, MAYBE! My friend Kathy started me on this blog "Confessions of a Pioneer Woman", which in some ways this will be better for you than it has been for me. It started off as a story about how she met her husband "Marlboro Man" (as she calls him). Just leading us on with one episode after another, just a tease here and a little more there. BLAH! Well this has been going on for WEEKS now. I swear I'm going to go crazy if she keeps this up. It is better than any soap opera I have ever watched. Way better than "Who Shot JR" or Flamingo Road or Knotts Landing. Start at part one and hope and pray she finishes the story before you get to the last episode, or you'll go crazy too! The suspense is just way too much for me I just had to share this with you all so you can join in the hundreds of others screaming for more. OK done with the fit, sorry if I put you in the same situation. heehee! I just had to have someone else I know screaming for more too. haha! Let me know if your hooked too.
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman » Black Heels to Tractor Wheels: A Love Story

No comments: