Monday, October 15, 2007

Busy Busy Busy!

Well I had a great time while my mom was here. I really hated to take her to Salt Lake Airport. Now it seems just a little oh I don't know empty. Yeah I would say there's a little empty spot in our lives here. I know the boys really miss her too.
On the homeschool front we have started the Mystery of History curriculum. I ssssoooooo lack in the history department. I'm finding this really pretty easy to do. Of course the hardest part so far has been finding the laminating sheets today. I ended up going out and buying more. By golly I'm going to do this time line right! LOL!
Then I have like hundreds of photos to go through and scrap too. I think it's easier when you get a kit or 2 each week to work with, but when you get behind have three totally awesome designers and like 923754 photos it gets to be just a bit much. I feel so overwhelmed looking at all of it and needing to get some layouts done.
I just would like to find some nice down time and be able to scrap, read, and sew. Just leave the school work out. even though we had 2 weeks off for my mom being here we still did school work. I just hope I can pull of my half of the job. The boys are really doing a great job. Bryce is really putting up the effort of trying to read on his own and Francis is trying to do more than he can handle. I actually found myself telling him tonight to slow it down and not burn himself out. I just hope this week is as great as last week. We will just have to see. I'll try to keep up more on my posting too. Really I'll try.

No comments: