Saturday, June 24, 2006

Will it never end?

I'm still not done scanning. Just taking a break to get some scrap pages done. I did a few more for Christy and I'm working on some paper scrap pages for Scraps n More. I'm really loving the quality of the photos coming off of the negatives I've scanned. It just takes sooooo lonnnng to do each photo. I swear the process for each photo takes about 30 minutes for each one. figure a strip has 4 to 5 photos that's 2 to 2 1/2 hours for just one strip. a roll of film takes almost a day. But that quality makes it so worth it. I'm so glad I held out for the scanner that I did get. Got to start saving up those Amazon.com GC again for more Photography Equiptment! First though Phil needs a wireless microphone system for the camcorder.

Yesterday we went to my SIL for a bar-b-que. It was great. I took a picture of the wall in her backyard. She painted it and put up plant hangers for hanging plants and some old window frames. It looks so good! Looks like something from oldworld Italy or something.
Of course you need to put the door in it's place and the wall will be finshed. Anyways we had totally FLAME BROILED burgers LOL! and blackened hotdogs. It was great! After wards we let off some fountains for the kids. Since my niece won't be in town and my SIL will have to work on the Fourth of July. I'll get those pictures resized and posted later.

No comments: