Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Scan, scan, scan...

I can tell you what I'm going to be doing for the next week or two. Scanning negatives into the computer so I can do layouts. I finaly got that negative scanner that I wanted. Phils work has been giving him gift certificates for bonuses. I wish it were cash but I guess I will just have to live with what I can get from Amazon.com. LOL! (I need to get some smilies loaded for this blog) Now I just need to figure out what I want to scan first and scrap. I know what the next few kits from Christy will be so that gives me something to work with and plan ahead. Maybe! You know how I can go off on a tangent and forget where I was going. (I think those are senior moments I'm not sure.) I need to dig up more of my Hawaii photos, those will be just perfect. *sigh*

On another note summer vacation here has finaly started for the public school kids so Francis has more temptation to go off and play. I still want to make sure he does some studying during the summer though. I think I will make a morning list for him so he can get certain things done and over with then he can go play. I'll try that for a week or two and see if it survives. His CAT scores were way high, but I wouldn't want to get to comfortable and go backwards in his studies. There has to be a way to work some science and history in this summer after all those are the fun subjects right? If anyone has ideas don't be afraid to sling them my way. I'm open for any suggestions.

Back to the scanning and scrapping. Bye for now.

No comments: