Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fan and Feather Blanket

I wrote this down from the DIY show "Knit One Purl Two". Since the show no longer is listed on their site I figure I better write the directions down somewhere where I won't lose it. I have this knack for losing the directions out of my knitting bag all the time.

Fan and Feather Blanket

Cast on 106 stitches

K2 mark, K17 stitches mark to the end

K across and P back 3 times

Slip first stitch, K1, *K2 together 3 times, YO K1 5x, YO K2 together, K2 together 2x*
*repeat to end of row, K2

Purl back

12 rows of 2 strands the same color, 4 rows of 1 strand each color for the color change. Repeat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a cool pattern. Maybe I should try knitting once again. I did finish one blanket, but it turned out more trapezoidal in nature so I haven't had the confidence to make another attempt.