Saturday, May 03, 2008

New Computer

Well I guess we reached the point that we had to shell out the $$ for a new one. Phil's work finally got around to downloading one last delayed bonus to his AMX. Just enough for us to get a new computer. I mean I was on the verge of tossing my old one across the room or out a window. Now if only we could get the tax stimulus check. But that's another story. I'll do that one up and post it later.
Anyway I have layouts to do. Then to top it off my MIL sent me a huge box of slides that I have to run through the slide and negative scanner. It took like 20 minutes to run the scanner and like 4 hours just to do a few minor adjustments per slide! So like 2 slides and 2 days into the project I canned it till we got a new computer. Then I go to work on some pictures to scrap and I'm up to like 3am! I haven't even got a chance to scrap them yet! So when Phil got the download it was off to get the computer. Happy Mother's Day he says. I'm happy with that Mother's day gift. LOL!
Now I'm doing a file transfer from the old computer to the new one. I started last night around 11pm, and it's still going! Well wait I did have to update my Bit Defender first since that wasn't compatible with Vista. I just hope I don't have too many Vista problems. Wish me luck!

No comments: