Thursday, January 03, 2008

One Day Down Four to Go!

Well it's been one whole day since Francis got on the plane to visit his friend in Vancouver. I miss my baby SOOOOO MUCH! I was worried that he was having so much fun he would forget to call and say goodnight. He didn't though. When did he grow up? Did 11 years go by that fast? Another 7 and he'll be an adult! I just can't seem to wrap my mind around that right now. I have a feeling that the next 4 days are going to be looooonnnnngggg ones too. I miss you Francis.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I had NO idea he was going away for four days. That is so cool, and so scary at the same time.

Stay busy -- it will help the time go by.

I was making Edison's bed a few months back when he was on a school retreat. I realized that he would be off to college in less than 6 years. It made me cry.

So, I'm right there with ya, baby!