Thursday, January 11, 2007

More Layouts

I promised more layouts from The Amazing Digiscrapping Race. Blogger was giving me a small problem with posting them but I guess it's feeling more friendly now.
Did you notice? I changed my blog. I used the kit Snowy by My all time favorite designer Christy Sturm at Butternug Squash Designs.
For the first layout here we had to use consecutive photos and tell what was happening. So I did a little instructional layout. Oh and a twist in the whole thing no 2 items could be from the same designer. Talk about a headache.

Bird Seed Pinecones

This is for the second challenge in week one of the Amazing Digiscraping Race.
Background paper is dana zarling northwoods brownpinebg from Jerri Ingalls Northwoods kit.
Matte papers are from:
Thankful kit by Heather Ann Designs (DST Member kit Nov.)
Fall Velvet by Holly McCaig (DST Member kit Oct.)
Whip Stitching by Lara Payton at Gotta Pixel/Digital Freebies
Metal Acorns by Christy Sturm at Butternug Squash DesignsThe next layout is called Sign of the Times. I think it's pretty self explanatory.

Sign of the Times

This is Challenge 1 in week 2 of The Amazing Digiscrapping Race.
Journaling reads:
A definite sign of the time. There you
are talking on your cell phone and
playing on your computer at the same
time. In my day there was no such thing
as a cell phone much less my own phone.
Computers were massive beasts not
the little laptop that you have today.
Yes it is a definite sign of the times.
Kit used is Wild Child Paisley by Melany Violet at Simply Clean Digiscraps.
Template is template 24 from the kit Simple Sketches 6 by Christy Sturm at Butternug Squash Designs. The note paper is from the kit Where's my List also by Christy Sturm at Butternug Squash Designs.
Fonts used are Letter Gothic Std, and Mayfield.

And then the last one for this week is the ATC showing something about myself. Heehee there I go climbing on my soap box about homeschooling.

Homeschool ATC

Digital ATC done for the second challenge week 2 of the Amazing Digiscrapping Race. I used the kit Elementary by Christy Sturm at Butternug Squash Designs, the heart came from her homeschool quote set. The quote on the chalk board is my own words. Font used is Mistral.


Well I hope you like what I've done so far. I'll post more later.

1 comment:

Mellykat said...

Great stuff Vicky - I'm glad you're my partner!

I meant to tell you while we were chatting that I love your new blog header too!

But looking at the temperature on your blog makes me wish I had your weather...it's dang cold here now!

Melly :)