Saturday, June 21, 2008

Scout Mountain

Today my friend Kathy took us up to Scout Mountain to show us where it is, and find a cooler place to go with all the heat down it Pocatello today. It was just beautiful up there. With camping spots hidden all over the place. Now Bryce wants to go camping sometime soon. Haha! I took upteen million pictures. Well maybe not that much since my card only holds 317 raw photos. LOL!
Annnyhoo, Not only did I take a bunch of pictures of flower, but landscape pictures too. I kept trying to take a picture of one of the bees on a sunflower, but everytime I tried to they took off. I almost caught this one on film but he took off on me too!


Background paper is from the mini kit "Old Surf" by Christina Sturmaggio at Sophia Sarducci's. Frame on picture is from her kit "Ol' Frames", and the flourishes are from her kit "Felt Flourishes". Burnt paper that journaling is done on is from her kit "Journaling Bits"Black Rub-On Alpha is by Christy Sturm at Butternug Squash Designs. Arrow doodle is a Freebie from Weeds and WildFlowers. Font is Pea Happy Girl.

No comments: