Wednesday, March 26, 2008

EXPELLED: No Intelligence Allowed

EXPELLED: No Intelligence Allowed
I won't deny it. I won't hide it. I believe that God created the heavens, and the earth, man, woman, all the creatures that inhabit this world of ours. The government, and our schools though are on a mission to ban this belief, and any scientific proof of it. Telling our children in the public schools that WE their parents are wrong and ignorant for believing this. I don't consider myself ignorant do you? Do you believe that you're ignorant? I don't think you are (unless your a spammer). Expelled is a movie showing how the government has created their own inquisition of the modern age, and expelled one "theory" or "opinion" out of the schools in favor of only one. This is so contradictory to what America is about. We are a country that allows free thinking, right? Free speech, right? Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm going to go burn some bucks to go see this movie.

No comments: