Thursday, November 15, 2007

39 Days

Yep only 39 days left till Christmas. Just a mere measly 8 days till Black Friday. I plan on staying home then. Matter of fact ebay and Amazon.com sound very appealing right now.
Matter of fact it will be less than 24 hours and I will be another year older. I'm not sure if I'll be wiser.
Well I guess that's about it. My brain is foggy with the muscle relaxers so I can't think. Word of advice don't stop taking your muscle relaxers after a fall down the stairs. Unless the doctor says so anyway. I stopped taking them because I don't like the way they make me feel. Like now I can't seem to think straight or type straight. Well by Saturday I was in sooooo much pain. I was crying, and could barely move. Now I'm taking them and I can't think, but I don't hurt any way. I'm going to go take my foggy brain off to bed now while I can walk straight that is.

No comments: