Thursday, May 31, 2007

Guest CT Gig This Month


Credits:Kit is Popsicle Punch, Quirky Word Tags from Quirktionary 1 Shakesperean by Michelle Godin at Scrapbook Graphics. Vintage frame is by Nancy Comelab. Quirky Month Tab by Poppy Andrews. String on tag from Grace Bennette. Dropshadow from Traci Murphy.

My first layout for my guest spot on Michelle Godin's Creative Team. I never thought that I would use those fairy wings on a layout. Then I saw this photo of Madeline goofing off on a swing. Tell me doesn't it look like she's flying? Her sweater and the wings match so perfect too. I did the whole layout with Michelle's new kit Popsicle Punch, and her Quirktionary 2 kit. So how'd I do with a girly layout.

1 comment:

Mellykat said...

Congrats, Vicky on your guest spot! Great layout too!

Wow you sure are getting to be a busy digiscrapper...you'd better send those boys to school in the fall so you have more time to scrap! LOL!!!