Wednesday, December 20, 2006

NEVER AGAIN!

That's right I will never use Winkflash again! Everyone sorry the Christmas cards were late getting out but it took them forever! To print my order then ship them out. On top of that they shipped the wrong size card it's not what I ordered! Then the chopped off a good portion of the card. Word of advise if it's cheap expect cheap service. Of course it wasn't so cheap for me they ACCIDENTALLY double charged me. I finally a week after faxing them all the documentation they wanted they send me an email saying that they will credit me back in another 5 to 10 DAYS! If I'm correct that makes it like NEXT YEAR! A bit late for doing some Christmas shopping. And really late to pick up stocking stuffers! This leaves me feeling so burned. I'll try another online company next time. Meanwhile I'll be praying for a Costco to open here.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I'm thinking that it might be possible to open a Costco account even without one near you... I say this only because it is the absolute only place I order photos and I positively adore them! You can order photos online plus its free shipping! Yup, I only order several prints for Grandma... and ship them right to her, it costs me just a dollar (I think they make you spend at least a dollar, lol.) But seriously, if you print your LOs at 12x12, they do 12x18 prints beautifully and at $2.99 a print, its a steal!!! Then you get two 6x6 LOs with it too or if you prefer, just make it into 3 - 4x6 prints... you have to lay it out though. Lol. And if you ever do get a store, they do 12x24 prints in the store and those are $3.99!!!! So it ends up being $2 incredibly cheap dollars to get two incredibly beautiful prints!!! I really hope you get one near you because I know this is probably more aggravating to hear then helpful but I will sing their praises til the end of time when it comes down to it. The card is very cute though and I'm sure people will appreciate it regardless of Winkflash's incompetence. Merry Christmas! :D