Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks Lisa!


I'm not sure how this works either. Sooo... I'll give it my best.

Four jobs you've had in your life:
File Clerk
Customer Service Manager
Floral Designer
Home School Mom!

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Grease
Beaches
All the Star Wars
All the Lord of the Rings

Four places you have lived:
Kailua, HI
Los Angeles, CA
Portland, OR
Vancouver, WA

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
All the Law and Order
All the CSI
Carol Duvall
Good Eats

Four Places You Have Been On Holiday:
Las Vegas
Disney Land
Victoria, BC
Washington DC

Four Websites I visit daily:
Scraps-n-More.com
RAKscraps.com
Butternugsquash.com
Neopets.com

Four of my favourite foods:
Fried Chicken
Rice (like all good Hawaiians)
Mochi
CHOCOLATE!

Four places I would rather be right now:
Shopping
Visiting my family in Hawaii
Disneyland
Somewhere with out the boys!

Four bloggers I am going to tag:Don't know yet. Don't know many.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thought I would visit your blog!
Corri